You are more than welcome to contact us for the following:
- If you are a photographer and your work is inspired by literature or incorporates text you can send a portfolio of maximum 10 images (low res jpegs please) and a short artist statement to this email address.
- If you are a poet, writer, or critic and you would like to contribute to our platform, please read our mission and submit a sample of your writing to us.
- We will do our best to get back to every submission, however as we receive quite a high volume of emails, please forgive us if it takes a while.
Exhibitions, Cross Publishing Opportunities, Talks & Events, Teaching, Judging, Portfolio Reviews:
- If you would like to collaborate for an exhibition, invite us to write for your magazine, discuss the publication of a photobook, organise a talk, a photo-literary event, have us teach our ‘History and Theory of Photo-Text Intersections’ course, or an individual lecture, at your institution, or have us for judging and portfolio reviews, please contact our director Federica.
- To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact our director Federica.