You are more than welcome to contact us for the following:
- If you are a photographer and your work is fictional, or inspired by literature or incorporates text send us a portfolio of no more than 5 low res jpegs with an artist statement to this email address. Successful candidates will be notified and their portfolio featured in the CORNUCOPIA section of this website.
- If you are a poet/writer/critic and you would like to be considered for a COMPOSITION please read carefully our mission and then submit a sample of your writing to us.
- We will do our best to get back to every submission with a feedback, however as we receive quite a high volume of emails, please forgive us if it takes a while.
Cultural Partnership, Exhibitions, Cross Publishing Opportunities, Talks, Teaching and Events:
- If you would like to explore a cultural partnership with us, or collaborate for an exhibition, invite us to write for your magazine, discuss the publication of a photobook, organise a talk, a photo-literary event or invite us to teach our Photo-Text intersections course or individual lecture at your institution, as well as have us to review portfolios and for judging activities, please don’t hesitate to contact our director Federica.
- To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact our director Federica.
To stay up to date with the latest from The Photocaptionist please sign up to our newsletter below.