You are more than welcome to contact us for the following:
- If you are a photographer and your work is inspired by literature or incorporates text send us a portfolio of maximum 10 images (low res jpegs please), with a short artist statement, to this email address. If your work is in line with the platform’s DNA, you will be featured in the CORNUCOPIA section of this website and invited to do an Instagram takeover.
- If you are a poet, writer, or critic and you would like to contribute to our platform, please read our mission and submit a sample of your writing to us.
- We will do our best to get back to every submission with a feedback, however as we receive quite a high volume of emails, please forgive us if it takes a while.
Exhibitions, Cross Publishing Opportunities, Talks & Events, Teaching, Judging:
- If you would like to collaborate for an exhibition, invite us to write for your magazine, discuss the publication of a photobook, organise a talk, a photo-literary event, invite us to teach our ‘Photo-Text Intersections’ course, or an individual lecture, at your institution, as well as have us for judging or portfolio reviews, please contact our director Federica.
- To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact our director Federica.
To stay up to date with the latest from The Photocaptionist sign up to our newsletter below. Just so you know it’s already a miracle if we manage to send one every other year!